Here's how you can get Involved
Volunteers are needed to paint, clean, landscape, drywall and complete minor renovations. We also would appreciate volunteers who can provide skilled labour such as plumbers, carpenters, and inviduals who can install carpet or tile flooring.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact Paul Pryce @ 647-202-2396.
Donations are needed to help pay down the mortgage and to purchase equipment. Please give through the Canada Helps Button or by calling Paul Pryce at 647-202-2396.
There are many things the ministry needs that you can specifically. Here's a list:
- Commercial Washing Machine
- 400 feet of heated water line
- New grill for Garland Stove
- Lumber: 2 x 6's and 2 x 4's, pressure treated fence boards and 4X4's
- Single Mattresses and Box Springs
- Single Mattress Frames
- Materials to build docks
- Cut wood and kindle for camp fires
- BB Guns and BB's
- Paddle Boat
- Life Jackets
- Snow Shoes